This recipe of Salmon Fillets with Brown Rice is an ital dish that is super easy to prepare and delicious !
Mit’ten shiro does come originally from Ethiopia. I find that its nutty flavor really goes well with this dish.
(The ingredients in bold are available in the webshop.)
For 4 persons:
- 4 salmon fillets (1 per person)
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bag of brown rice
- 1 tsp mit’ten shiro
- voatsiperifery pepper
- fresh coriander
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Cook the rice for the duration indicated on its package.
- Cut the cauliflower in pieces, and let them boil 3 mins. Drain them.
- Put the cauliflower in an oven dish. Peel and cut the garlic and put it on top of the cauliflower. Add a little bit of olive oil. Add the mit’ten shiro powder and grind some voatsiperifery pepper (with a pepper mill) on top of it. Put the coconut oil on top of it, and stir. Put the oven dish in the oven during 15 mins.
- Cook the salmon fillets with olive oil on medium heat until the salmon is cooked.
- Take the oven dish out from the oven, stir the cauliflower mix and put it in a bowl with the rice. Give it a good stir again.
- Put the salmon fillets alongside the rice/cauliflower on the plates.
- Put some fresh coriander on top of it. Enjoy !
Why don’t you try music from Reunion with this Salmon Fillets with Brown Rice ? For example: Pix’L with the album Nouveau Depart.