Jus de Bouye from Senegal is made with pineapple and baobab powder.
For this recipe, we added to the traditional recipe a couple of ingredients to make it even yummier: carob powder, and almond milk instead of standard milk.
A super healthy drink to stay in top shape !
(The ingredients in bold are available in the webshop.)
- Peel and cut the pineapple in pieces. Do the same for the banana.
- Pour the almond milk in a blender.
- Add the pineapple and banana pieces in the blender.
- Add the baobab and carob powder in the blender.
- Blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Enjoy !
Why don’t you try music from Senegal with this drink! For example: Baaba Maal with the album Mother Afrika.